Oh hey you! Hi 🙂
Have you been to Copenhagen?
Have you heard of the Danish secret?
Danes are known to be one of the happiest people in the world and with the following to do list, understand why! 🙂
1. On two wheels, experience the city and take in the Danish Views
In addition, to just following Copenhagen’s bike lanes, make sure to to make a trip to the lakes, cycle through Copenhagen’s hipster bridge and make a trip down the newly build Copenhagen’s Cycle Snake Bridge.
2. Stop of for some amazing porridge at Groed followed by a stroll in Assistens Kirkegard.
3. Check out Copenhagen’s most famous shopping street, Stroget!
… and visit some of the latest fashion stores.
4. Take a boat around the city, followed by a water bus to Copenhagen’s land made island PapirØen//The Paper Island for some Copenhagen Street Food.
5. Take a train ride to a cottage in a forest near the lakes to taste some of Copenhagen’s high ends dishes.
6. If you fancy dining out and staying in the city centre, you cant go wrong by visiting any of the restaurants under the of chain name Cofoco! I highly recommend Hoest, the food is exquisite, the dining area is one to reminisce of and your dining experience comes with a few pleasant surprises! Also, voted best design restaurant of 20114!